Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Update xD

Lalala~
Let mee seee.
What happen these past few weeks since my last update..
Oh kay.
I went through a really suckish valentine's day.
Don't get me started on it.
It was like.
Omg mann..
I felt so useless for not asking him.
Anywayss.
I think he doesn't cares about it though.
So, continuee (:
I am really starting to fall back in class.
I mean seriously.
I suckkk!
I seriously need TUITION.
And yeah,
I'm starting to loveee my classmates =PP
I forgot what had happen in class today.
I bet Nathalie"my classmate"
will blog it out (:
I am so so so in love with the character Edward Cullen, from Twilight!
And im really looking forward to their next movie!
New moon.
I read the book though.
It's so tempting to know about what will the next book will say!
Can't waitt to get my hands on them!
Um.
I dislikes my bm, maths, account teacher =.=
I don't get what they teaches.
SERIOUSLY.
That's why I said I SUCK.
Oh well.
Just have to endure form4.
Twilight twilight twilight.
It's my new obsession ^o^
Lol!
I thought I have alot to write.
But it seems like I don't XD
Okay then.
Update next time (:
Tata ^^

No comments: