Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recentlyss.

Yo bloggie.

Hmm.
I've made this deal with a friend of mine.
9months without involving in any relationships.
Meaning to say,
I'm not allowed to date untill 2010.

Yesterday in class,
we played truth or dare.
And, Vivian dared Jun2 to do the "S"
Joyce demo it though XD
But Jun chicken out.
It was so funny.
We dared Nathalie to give "Amanda" a hug.
And "Amanda" was like.
Wth?!?!
Lmaoo!
Like, what the hell is going on?!?

Yeahh babeh~
My mom finally let me get contecs (:
Hurrayy!
But I have to used my own cash to get it though :-S
Darkish blue (:
Loving it!

Today was my EVER first time of, escaping from the classroom XD!
I asked Ophelia if she wanted to go down to check out the pass year's form5'mers.
So she said sure, then!
Joyce wanted to tag along.
So then Joyce ran up and she was like shouting to ask for permission to go to the toilet.
And our teacher was like.
WHY ARE U SHOUTING?
Joycee said.
"I dont want to let Ophelia go first!"
After that, a few of us.
Sneak out from class by the back door x)
It was like so scarryy.
Always wondering if our teacher would know where we've gone.
It was fun though (:
And We've got to see some of them.

Yeah, I passed my Sc, Eng & Maths. But failed sivik =.=
For now. hahahahaha.

No comments: