Sunday, January 11, 2009

UPDATE? (:

Yo! world!
Lol (:

It's been sooooo long since I've updated my bloggie~
So now I'm updating it!
Guess wad?
I'm still SINGLE!
Yayyys for meee!
Crushes comes and go for me x)
Still ain't dating yet.

Um.. okay?
Today.. It's the 1st time..
I poked Daryl! ((:
[Daryl is this mr.perfect xD]
Still working on my bravery to talk to him ^^

Hmmms. I've finally got my braces?
My friend Natalia said I looked mature in it.
My friend Aaron said it looks cute.
My other friends said I looked UGLY in it @.@
Continue-ing..
I gotten 2A's, 1B, 4C'ssss in my PMR result (:
And I'm in the same class as Aaron and Garry!
4 years straight, weeeeeeeeee~

And! This year I'm turning 16 (:
Meaning, SWEET SIXTEEN babeh!
I'm starting to like my class? xD
Mannn..! Form1s are getting smaller sizes each year @.@
Maybe in the next generation BABIES sizes form1s!
Check that out!
Lol!

I have to thank my bestfriend Natalia for giving the yellow nail polish for my last year's bday pressie!
I totally need that!
So yeah, CNY is coming SOON!
And I'm going to Taiwan (:
Hmms.

What's new in my life again?
Let me seeeeeeeeee.
*Thinking.
Emmmss. Emptyness.
I mean seriously.
I thought I was gonna write alot of crappp.
But gues i ran out of things to write (:

Tata for now XD

No comments: