Thursday, March 31, 2011

Story of how we got together :P

I remember it all too well to be forgotten of how we ended up together.
It was a Friday night 16th July 2010.
We went out to for badminton with other friends.
Your kept on bullying me because I'm not very good at badminton :)
And then we went for dinner,
we went to Classic to play pool.
There I confess the feelings that I've been locked up inside me about my current relationship.
The guy was giving me a hard time.
He wasn't understandable of me.
And it was hard to communicate with him either.

You and Jeff kept on giving me advices about confronting him about it.
But I wasn't up to it because I'm too chicken-ish.
But from there I had a change of heart even before Friday I was already head over heels for you.
It was a secret that no one else knew.
From the day on, I felt that you might feel the same way about me too.
But I doubt it though because I got no chance to be with you.
So before we all went home, I invited you, Jeff & Wilson to Kasih Sayang the next day * Saturday *
You picked me up from school the next day with Wilson hiding trying to pull a prank on me =P
You wore a Yellow Mickey Mouse shirt that you got me on my 17th birthday * in white *
After school we went to City Mall for lunch.
Jeff went with Wilson and I went with you :)

We left your car at Jeff's house and we took his car to go my house and up to Kasih Sayang.
When we reached there, I helped you guys took some pictures.
By the time you guys wanna go home, I wasn't willing to let you go :(
I wished you would stay here with me but I know better.
But then the mist are starting to add up and it's dangerous for you guys to drive down.
So I kept on begging for you guys to stay because I wanted to spend more time with you :)
And in the end you guys are forced to stay * heee heeeeeee! *
There I felt it again about you feeling the same way as I did,
because you were even more caring of me than you did before.
So I got abit attached to you then.

I kept on following you around the house that we stayed.
Then only I realized that I really really like you! :)!
But then I was still upset about my current relationship but it was not a big deal though,
because you make me forget about what's happening.
It's undescribable the feelings you make me feel.
So happy, so relax, so calm ^^
We drank a couple of bottles of San Miguel and I got kinda drunk.
And I started to complaint again why is my life so horrible.
Why doesn't he understand me.
All the whys and what.
But you just sat beside me and make me laugh all night :)
Then you guys are tired so you went to your room and I followed =P

You guys were talking about 3 girls or whatever it is that has the number 3 in it.
I wanted to know but you guys didn't let me.
You slept on the hard bed which was your bed,
and I just sat beside you playing with your things.
And then I lay beside you on the bed.
It felt comfortable, warm to be beside you :)
I wanted to stay there longer but I can't because of my headache :(
So I left and went to my room and kept thinking do you feel the same way too?
I woke up early in the morning the next day.
Waiting infront of your door waiting for you to wake up to talk to me :D

By the time we're all packing up and leaving.
You guys decided to go watch a movie after getting home and shower.
So I agreed :)
The whole day I spent with you,
it was so precious to me that you didn't even know of.
Then I thought to myself maybe I do have a chance with you because I kinda feel that you like me too :)
So I went back home, alone.
And I open msn and you came to chat with me.
You asked me how to deal with my current *guy* and I don't know how to deal with it.
But eventually I did deal with him and I ended things.
So then I told you and then you pop the question.
You said " 你愿意跟我在一起吗?" I was so happy that I didn't know what to say!
Of course I said yes la :P!!

We've been together for 8 months & 13 days and we've been through alot and I never want us to end :)


No comments: