Thursday, October 22, 2009

The huge empty hole..

I can still feel the pain, like it was just a week ago.
Deep inside that gap you left behind.
It hurts so much, but yet you don't even know of it.

Some days I feel the numb-ness.
And some days I can't even hold myself together,
when I'm talking to you.

You were not the same as the others.
Realize it as you will, your different.
You were something more to me.
Someone who made me change.
You've opened up my eyes to other things that I didn't really know about.

But why do I still feel so attached to you?
That's the only one question I don't know how to answer.
The love-able guy you used to be, the guy i used to love.
Doesn't exists anymore..
And yet I'm still taking the trail that leads to no where.
Just a dead end.
No fairy tale happy ending.
I feel so hope-less, stubborn, sometimes I even feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm sorry that I'm not your cup of tea.
I'm actually wasting my life over you.
You don't know that, don't you?
*Sigh..

Like I said, *qoute*
Desperation is when I want you out of my mind..

No comments: