Sunday, July 26, 2009

Short Vaca.

So yeah,
My dad's "gang" arranged a trip to Kimanis.
In case you don't know where is that.
It's located near Kinarut.
And if you don't know where's Kinarut.
It's located near Papar.
AND if you still have no clue where the heck is Papar.
Then I might sugguest that you to just keep reading this post xD

Saturday.
My mom told me to skipped school.
*how nice ey?*
But I wanted to go to school :S
Sadly I can't.
So everyone of us woke up real early ON A SATURDAY,
just to go get groceries.
Funnyyyyy righttttt.

After that.
We left home at 10am i think.
During the ride.
It was okay I guess.
The ride didn't took that much time as I thought it would have ;D
Wasted 1 hour something I think?

Then.
I was quite amazed by the Resort.
Quite classy.
The room is cute xD
BUT!
When we got all the things inside the lil room.
The electicity went out.
And it's like SO DAMN HOT MAN.
I went to take a shower,
an extremely COLD ONE.
It was refreshing.
But still it was still hot.

Boredom comes.
Oh yeah,
THERE'S NO FREAKING RECEPTION OVER THERE.
Only for CERTAIN places.
The food there,
Eatable.
Just that it's not up to standard enough.

Haha.
So today's the check out day.
Everyone dicided to go down to the lake to play!
Weeeeeeee~
Damn the water is so clear!
But it's extremely slippery.
*I almost fell xD*
It was fun though ((:
At least I enjoyed that.

And don't forget my 1st getting drunk ;D
Not very drunkish though.
Unlike my friend,
her face went SUPER RED.
Fuunyyy!

Overall.
It was quite okay ((:

No comments: