Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random blogg.

Um, okay..
I don't usually write out how ii really feel about this topic. *cause it makes me cry*
It's about my past "Relationships".

I really don't know how to start this actually ;P
Um..
I jst feel that ii've grown up since when ii had jst started dating, which was during ii was turning 13 ;D
I was jst this "flower-hearted girl".
Yeah, im saying that ii was flower-hearted.
haha!
I remember in 2006, ii had 1,2,3.... wait, wait.
Let me list out the names of my previous boyfriends*iif i still remember some?*
heeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee ;D
1st.ii called him Tung Tung
2nd.Aaron Yk*i guess?*& Ah Xiong ; So yeah, u can sayy that ii one leg step on 2 boats x)
3rd.here comes the commiting boyfriend name Qian Tyng. "lasted for 7months&24days"
4th.Alex Teo"he didn't find me for like A WHOLE MONTH! due to credit probs"
5th.then it was Lee Yung Chong the notty notty boy"only lasted for 3days" XD!
6th.Thomas liew"lasted for 5months something"
7th.Alex Teo*AGAIN* "this time is due to school diciplin"
8th.Clement lee, long story.
While still together with Clement there was"stanley chin, Andrew Teo & RAYMOND VOO & Alex Teo*AGAIN; don't worry it's the end between us* & the most memorable bside clement is Scott Lu Xiao Yang"
After that, it's Clement till the end.
So until now,
im still single.

Um, [All of this is true about my last relationship]
I do feel disapointed that me and Clement didn't really lasted long*although we broke our record & we lasted for 1YEAR&3months&3days*He's just this sweet sweet, funny, do crazy stuff to make me laugh kind of guyy, he'll make this puffy face when his angry*it's really cute*and ii love playing with his hair*cause it's so soft*ii love love! to pinch his tummy and his face cause it's chubby and kyyute!& he ust cares alot. ii love that. He just always always makes me laugh. Not ONE phone conversation he did not hear me laughing like crazy! I remember he love the cheesecakes that ii always makes for him, and he told me he loved the taste of my spagetti sauce that me and my mom made for last christmast. I made a cheesecake for him for christmast last year. When on new year day, we went out the whole night and it was also our 8th anniversary so, it was really special cause it was my 1st time watching fireworks with my lover. During CNY, he came to my house and all of my aunts and friends told my mom that me and clement looked alike alot. "funny" and on valentine day, he bought me this cute pink nike bottle, he helped me reload my phone & he bought chlothes for my maple character! ii gave him a really b-lated valentine day present. it was chocolate rice balls, i made it myself cause ii know he loves chocolates. ii gave it to him in a love shape container. On our 1year anniversary, he came to muh house and we ust hang out and i thought him how to make his favourite cheesecake and ii even let him bring it home. his birthday, ii bought a shirt for him. but i guess it was kinda not his type ;X after that. He went to my ballet concert! ii was really happy about that! ;D. So, i remembered the last time we went out before we broke up it was to my ballet performance at 1borneo. He brought me to starbucks to tie my hair and he bought himself a milk shake. ii guess he drank too much and got a tummy-ache. so he went home early.
Um.. after that, it was all tears for me. it was over.*tears dripping down on my cheek, wipe it*
ii confess, the shirt he gave me..his shirt, i still hug it to sleep everynight. without him, my life really just seem so empty even though ii have my friends. it has been 3months and several days since it ended, and ii still miss him ; ii miss his hugs, his smile, his laughter, his cute cute voice, his crazy acts when he tried to disturb me, ii miss the way how he always cared about me. But now I decided not to find him. It's because it really hurts for me to do so. ii guess, memories of him is a need to remembered cause he made me really so so so*unlimited so* happy. ii don't mind if he reads this, its okay =]

Kay..
I think that's enough.
I have to stop now cause ii don't want my sisters to see my face all wet with tears.



3 comments:

♥ Thalie Chong said...

Sis... It's been such a long time we didn't chat.. I don't know what happen but I think I can figure it out... Anyway.. I admire your courage. I mean.. Not every girl will confess that they're flower heart.. But you did it and you admit that you're wrong. Proud of you... Miss you lots too.. And about Cle.. Well.. I just can say.. Shun qi zhi ran.. If it's yours, it will be yours. Be strong k? Gonna support you till the end..
Love ya lots

NataliaSinga said...

woah..
xD!
*dunno what to say*
jk!!
hey..
glad u did this..
hope u feel much MUCH better..
=]
u still have ur friends!!
anyways..
try to let go of ur sadness when u go KL..
muahahahhahaha..
shop til u drop girl! xD!
take care..
miss ya..

Vanessa , chy said...

awwwww. thanks girls! love u guyss!