Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quiet an AWFUL day =(

*sigh.

My day didn't really start it out the way I think it would.
Heres what happen,
before I was awake i heard my mom and my sis talking and laughing LOUDLY right outside my room.

So, when i woke up. I was kinda ANNOYED by them.

Then we went to the saturday market over at the Kolombong Giant.
During the ride, my grandma annoyed me EVEN MORE!
What a way to start my day ey?
After that,
my mom brought me and my sisters to go watch High School Musical3.
It was quiet NICE.
At least better than High School Musical2.
When I was watching the movie,
I suddenly felt so down for no reason.
Then I got home and I sat infornt of the laptop and I felt like CRYING.
I then told my friend about it, so he cheered me up.
So after that I kinda felt not so moody anymore but still, my tummy and my head still hurts ALOT!
At night, my bestfriend gave me this youtube link.
She told me to watch it and I did.
It was so freaking funny yet at the same time very "fei" x)

bhaaa. I don't know what to write already now.
Hmsss.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

cheer up girl =)

NataliaSinga said...

lol. who oh ur best fren? xD!

Ah Xiang said...

benben get a chatbox or whad.. xD

Clevin said...

lol...jie so bad man!!!! jie who u best fren o?? XD!! jie come find me@@