Saturday, August 14, 2010

Such ignorants.

God gave everyone friends.
And it's up to us to keep them with us.
But in situations, it's not that easy.
For an instants, when your forced to choose between your friends and your partner.
Things just won't mix up and solve the problem.
And in the end your teared up in half.
So the war has began, and it's happening to me.

I have a couple of best-friends who I love to hang out with sometimes.
But sometimes I seriously hate how the way they treat me.
Maybe I look like a weakling to them.
So what?
It does not give them the right to bully someone like me.
The word sisters.
Is referring to true girl friends.
And now, I don't even understand what I really have now.
Are they or are they not my sisters?
Well it seems like they're not.
The word sister that comes out from their mouths says so.
But to me, it's only a huge fraud.
Lacking of girl friends, but not liking the ones I have.
It's hard to be human.
Friends that doesn't think about your feelings when they joke about you is a friend who doesn't deserved to be called YOUR FRIEND.
Though they might be fickel-minded, but they should have known any better than to make fun of others.
It's not funny when your the person that they make their jokes on.
It's rude for me.
Friends that doesn't know how to put themselves into your position is a kind of friend that doesn't know how to understand you.
Put yourself in my shoes for an instant and see what decision would you make.
Give me a break!
Can't I spend more time with someone I love rather than someone who I see almost everyday?
It's just not fair.
And being insulted with the sentence 中色情友.
Is just not fair to me.
I said sorry.
But they took my apologies as a joke.

So you see, I don't know who to talk to anymore.
And I rather be dead then be sharing secrets with them.
Because if I did, they're just gonna talk bad about it.
Screw the ones who say that your their friend.
It won't be long now, because we're all gonna leave each other soon.
And then I wouldn't have to worry about them insulting me again.


No comments: